Here is a progression of one line axioms to help you understand the nature and risks of cult. Broken down to small pieces to simplify debate. I will update this post as needed. These truths are self evident.
What is faith
- Faith is knowing something you can’t prove.
- Everyone with a conscience has faith.
- Knowing yourself is impossible without exploring personal faith.
- Not all faiths are supernatural.
- Human societal behavior can’t be pure fact (complete science on human behavior is impossible)
- All politics are at least part faith.
Religion and it’s political cousins
- Not all faithful are part of an organization about their faith.
- Religions are organizations of common faith.
- Political parties are organizations of common faith.
- Faith based organizations can be fundamentalist (rule set oriented.)
- Any organization can be dualist (self contradicting rule sets)
- Faith leaders can use dualism to change rule cases (like case law for faith) subject only to skill.
- Many empathic (with a conscience) human beings can have personal faith overwritten (protopsychopaths)
- Most people need constant exposure to the manipulating organization to be reprogrammed.
- Dualist fundamentalist faith organizations can change their rule cases to increase subconscious exposure.
- Faith organizations that deny exit, peace with others, or external speech are cults.
- Not all cult members are protopsychopaths(willing slaves), some are simply prisoners.
- Protopsychopathy may revert once the cult is exited, but also may persist for life.
- Any organization that controls all travel(exit) is an ultimate authority (government).
- Theocracy is a government(rules) based in religious fundamentalism (rules cases.)
- All religious cults are theocracies.
- Theocracies are governments.
- Governments typically respond to treason with execution (a form of denying exit).
- Theocracies are typically cults.
- Protopsychopathy can operate in complete stealth.
- Cult membership or protopsychopathy may persist for life without further direct influence.
- Cult can grow competing stealth governments, faith and religion can’t.
- Psychopaths view all people as either masters or slaves, there are no peers.
- Psychopaths are attracted to all hierarchy including government. Establishing they are master is their only desired goal in their natural order.
- The public is the only reliably conscionable body.
- The solution is not banning or shunning faith, religion or politics. They are needed to improve knowledge in the conscionable body.
- Fundamentalist organization is the final stage of acceptable religious control of members before cult.
- Peaceful coexistence is incompatible with cult, cult takes prisoners.
- A dead man’s switch indicates a dangerous change in a person or people’s state of mind.
- Fundamentalists need to display a dead man’s switch indicating they have not changed into a cult.
- The dead man’s switch should be a constantly, publicly reiterated commitment to the freedom of movement, peace, and the right to fork. Should it fall silent we have been warned.
Edit: Changed ‘outsider coexistence’ to ‘peace with others’ to cult test, for clarity. Non violence is required.